lsMore than 120 Boston College students have taken ill after eating at the same Chipotle at 1924 Beacon Street in Brighton.

“Since late Sunday evening, more than 120 BC students have reported to BC Health Services with symptoms consistent with the norovirus,” Boston College spokesman Jack Dunn said in a statement on Wednesday.

The Boston Public Health Commission said Tuesday that initial testing by state officials has shown the presence of norovirus at the restaurant. According to a statement, the commission was only able to confirm 65 known cases, including Boston College residents, students, and non-BC patrons.

City inspectors closed the Chipotle, located in Brighton near BC’s campus, “until further notice” after reporting three critical health violations following a visit Monday.

According to the Inspection Services Department, an employee came to work sick last Thursday and chicken and steak on the service line were being held at 128 degrees F and 124 degrees F, respectively—below the required temperature range of at least 140 degrees F. The third violation was of multiple reports of foodborne illness from the location. All three citations were given the department’s most serious grade of violation. A spokeswoman for the Boston Public Health Commission said the illnesses were likely caused by norovirus, but final test results are not expected to for a couple of days.