Arcade Snacks of Auburn, MA is recalling its 15 ounce packages of Candy Corn because they may contain undeclared egg. People who have allergies to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Candy Corn was distributed in Massachusetts and Connecticut at the following locations:
- Johnson Roadside Farm Market in Swansea, Massachusetts
- Donelan’s Supermarkets in Massachusetts
- Fieldstone Farm Market in Marion, Massachusetts
- Foodies in Massachusetts
- Windfall Market in Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Highland Park Market in Glastonbury, Connecticut
The product comes in a 15 ounce, clear plastic container marked with UPC #0 18586 00114 4 and a best by date of 3/8/2023 on the label on the back panel.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the egg-containing product was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of egg.