From the Chicago Health Department Press Release
As of noon today, a total of 717 people have reported that they became ill after they ate food purchased from the Pars Cove booth—up from the 696 reported Thursday. One hundred sixteen of the 717 are laboratory-confirmed cases of salmonellosis, with more results pending—up from the 97 reported
yesterday. Of the 116, 78 have been identified as Salmonella Heidelberg, one of the more common Salmonella serotypes in the United States. A total of 31 people are known to have been hospitalized—up slightly from the 28 reported on Wednesday.