Local Virginia News reported that a family of a 10-year-old Boy Scout who got sick after eating hamburger tainted with E. coli bacteria is suing the company that supplied the meat.  The lawsuit filed by Jansen Saunders and his parents against S&S Foods alleges 84 people were sickened by tainted meat at the Boy Scout camp near Goshen, and the company should assist affected families.  The suit filed Friday in Rockbridge County Circuit Court says Jansen became ill July 25 and tested positive for E. coli infection while hospitalized.