AP reported today that the state of Washington revoked the license of a Southwest Washington in-home day care where Four-year-old Ronan Wilson contracted a fatal case of E. coli.  Dianne and Larry Fletch had operated the Hazel Dell day care for more than 20 years. Their license had been suspended in April while the state investigated.

The couple told The Columbian newspaper they will appeal.

Four-year-old Ronan Wilson of Hazel Dell died April 8 after a week at a Portland hospital.  Other children and adults who had been in the home also were sickened by E. coli bacteria.