Pink’s Ice Cream LLC of Seattle, WA is recalling all ice cream flavors produced in 2014 with the exception of Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
Pink’s Ice Cream was distributed through grocery stores and restaurants around the Puget Sound Area including Uwajimaya and Metropolitan Market in Washington.
The 16 oz. pints of ice cream are sold with a six-digit numerical product code between on the bottom of the product. That six digit code will start with two numbers between 00**** and 52****. The recall includes all codes within that range with the exclusion of 01**** and 41****.
Bleating Heart Cheese (BHC) is expanding its voluntary recall notice of December 17, 2014 to cover all of its sheep milk, goat milk, water buffalo milk and cows milk cheese produced between February 14, 2014 (coded as 14–0214) and September 19, 2014 (coded as 14-0919) due to an abundance of caution concerning the possibility of Listeria monocytogenes being present in some cheese (see below for a complete list). The codes on the bottom label of all Bleating Heart cheese represent “Year-Month & Day of the Month” when the cheese was produced. At this time, no illnesses have been reported. Consumers that still have the recalled Bleating Heart cheese in their refrigerators should discard it in a manner so it is not consumed.
- “Buff Ewe Blue” and “Buff Blue” – natural rind, blue-style cheese, aged 3 – 4 months
- “Double Down Blue” – natural rind, blue-style cheese, aged 3 – 4 months with a double heart imprint on the rind
- “Ewelicious Blue” – natural rind, blue-style cheese, aged 2 – 3 months
- “Fat Bottom Girl” – natural rind, aged 2 – 3 months
- “Funky Beats” – washed rind, aged 2-3 months. Note: this cheese has been sold out for some time and is not likely to be in the market place
- “Goldette Tommette” – natural rind, aged 2 – 3 months
- “Mixtress” – natural rind, aged 2 – 3 months
- “Moolicious Blue” – natural rind blue-style cheese, aged 3-4 months
- “Shepherdista” – natural rind, aged 2-3 months