You usually think of Hawaii for it’s great weather and beaches (below). But late last night it was announced that Palama Holdings LLC, a Kapolei Hawaii firm is voluntarily recalling more than 68,000 pounds of ground beef products because they may be contaminated with E. coli contamination. Click in QuickTime Player Icon for Hawaiian News. The following products are subject to recall:
- Six- and ten-pound boxes containing 1/4-pound and 1/3-pound "May’s Teriyaki Beef Patties."
- 24-pound bulk boxes of "May’s Beef Picnic Patties."
- Ten-pound boxes of "May’s Beef Pattie, 3:1 Layer Pack."
- Three-pound trays of "May’s Ground Beef Family Pack."
- Five- and ten-pound chubs of May’s brand coarse ground and fine ground beef products.