According to Las Vegas press, an inspection report on Firefly on Paradise Road released Wednesday was cited for employees handling food without gloves and preparing food next to cleaning chemicals.

Signs were posted on the doors of the Firefly on Paradise Road on Monday and officials report 86 patrons becoming ill with Salmonella after eating at the establishment.

Records show Firefly received an “A” grade during a routine inspection last year. Now, it has been cited with 44 demerits.

Full Report Here.