According to the Salt Lake City Department of Health:
This establishment was closed for an imminent health hazard in response to a foodborne illnesses outbreak and ongoing illness connected to this establishment and the following violations:
- Food employees worked in the establishment while ill.
- An employee did not wash hands when changing gloves.
- An employee removed a loaf of bread from the pan with bare hands.
- Fresh bread is being stored on the dirty dish drain board.
- An employee beverage is stored next to establishment food in the walk in cooler.
- The vent in the walk in cooler is not properly repaired to be easily cleanable.
- Fan covers in the walk-in cooler are dirty.
- Food equipment is not being air dried before being nested together.
- The mop is not hung to air dry.
- Bread sticks in the walk in freezer are not covered to prevent contamination.
- Food is being stored on the floor.
Jimmy Johns has become the Marler Clark Full Employment Act.