Kudo’s to KXXV for confirming that at least 11 people became sick after eating at Jason’s Deli in Killeen, Texas. Doctors confirmed five of them had a strain of the bacteria escherichia coli (O157:H7) that has been known to result in hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS), a potentially fatal complication that can lead to kidney failure. Two were hospitalized, and Bell County health officials announced that the case was closed this week.  The most likely source was identified as a batch of guacamole made on April 13th, used as spread for the “California Club” sandwich.