KTRE 9 reports that Ashlyn Johnson was one of more than three dozen people who came down with salmonella last week.  They all attended a Relay For Life event at Roughrider Stadium in Center last Friday evening. Ashlyn’s kidneys were failing so she was lifeflighted to a Shreveport hospital Tuesday night. She came home Friday, exactly one week after eating one scoop of some homemade ice cream that was sold at the event. Her mother said her daughter ate only the homemade ice cream that was made and served by a Center church. Ashlyn spent a week in the intensive care unit. She’s now well enough to return to school on Monday. The Texas Department of State Health Services said the investigation is continuing and that no organism or specific sources for the illness have been confirmed yet, though some kind of food or drink served at the event is suspected.