Cathleen Crowley of the Albany Times Union interviewed my client and I yesterday.
They said Veggie Booty sickened their children and left a bad taste in their mouths. Now, the Scheels family of Voorheesville is suing the maker of Veggie Booty, a puffed-rice-and-corn snack that caused salmonella poisoning in two of their children and 58  other people, mostly toddlers, across the nation. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday with state Supreme Court in Albany County. It is the second suit triggered by the salmonella outbreak.